Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bella Blvd Creative Team hopeful!

As I may have mentioned a time or two before, Bella Blvd is one of my FAVORITE scrapbooking brands! (Hi Stephanie and Laura!!!!)

Last year I applied to be on their Creative Team but unfortunately I wasn't chosen. This year I am throwing my hat in the ring again and keeping my fingers crossed.

I don't want to share my projects that I've included in my application just yet so I thought I would remind you what I submitted last year.













Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll cross your fingers (and toes) along with me!

~Becky

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects Becky!!! I'm in the same boat! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Will you for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you bet Monique! lets both get on that team!!!

      Delete